Call Logs should add ability to filter out a single number

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
hwoods1
Call Logs should add ability to filter out a single number

Post by hwoods1 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:56 am

I love the filters in the present call logs to allow us to filter incoming, outgoing and missed calls. I think a search box should be used if we wanted to search a number or name to see when a particular caller called and show only the days this caller called.

southsound

Re: Call Logs should add ability to filter out a single number

Post by southsound » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:51 pm

Awesome feature request. It would work for my needs as well. Hopefully it will be rolled out as part of the new address book function or a future release.
ooma customer since February 2009
VoIP hardware: 2 Telo w/3 handsets & Linx / ooma core
Total Lines: 8 / Numbers: 11 / Handsets: 20
Lifetime Premier Member
Friends don't remember what Landline Integration was or why we did it.

hwoods1

Post by hwoods1 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:29 pm

I hope they will add this functionality, since it has been a part of Voicepulse.com for a long time. However, with Voicepulse you may select a date range in addition to phone number search to find the resulting calls from or to this caller/number. I can't say how much time this feature saved me, but it was big for me.

southsound

Post by southsound » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:41 pm

OK, I have to ask - where did you find a place that serves a bodacious burger like that one in your avatar? And do they have any locations in the Northwest?

Lest I forget, welcome to ooma! You're going to like it here! :cool:
ooma customer since February 2009
VoIP hardware: 2 Telo w/3 handsets & Linx / ooma core
Total Lines: 8 / Numbers: 11 / Handsets: 20
Lifetime Premier Member
Friends don't remember what Landline Integration was or why we did it.

Bobby B
Ooma Moderator

Post by Bobby B » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:13 pm

Nice suggestion - I think we'll get call log search capabilities in the next major release of the lounge, which is planned for late September.
Bobby B

hwoods1

Post by hwoods1 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:51 am

Ok, I must come clean on this one. The avatar image is from an ad on Facebook I found to be hilarious. I thought the image would get others in a good mood wondering how one can consume such a large burger. If you want to get a bodacious burger like this one, then you must go to Texas. A friend of mine said there is a grill that will serve up a large burger and if you can finish it, then it's on the house. Around these parts (Maryland) we have Cheeseburger Cheeseburger and they have a large burger, but not close to the size of the burger pictured on my avatar image. Southsound, I had a family of your avatar image(raccoon) living in my fireplace a couple years ago. They would growl any time anyone walked over near the fireplace. I put a cap on the chimney after they vacated my fireplace, so no more raccoons.

Should I take a screen shot of the phone number search feature and upload it here? I will be canceling my account with VoicePulse very soon, since I will be porting my phone number. I don't want to do anything considered illegal or unethical.

I have never been a part of any forum, but I really like this one. I am glad to be on board with Ooma. Everyone here is so helpful.

scottlindner

Post by scottlindner » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:41 am

I believe that is Eric Booker eating the 5000 calorie burger that made headlines earlier this year.
http://www.jaunted.com/story/2009/3/24/ ... and+Fritos

http://www.cnbc.com/id/29898665/

http://www.the-feedbag.com/elsewhere/mi ... ssion-food

ggilman

Post by ggilman » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:04 pm

Bobby B wrote:Nice suggestion - I think we'll get call log search capabilities in the next major release of the lounge, which is planned for late September.
I'm curious... does this major lounge update include better mobile device support?