Stay informed with the latest ooma feature updates and service status. Note: New Topics cannot be created in this forum.
- Joined:Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:50 am
Re: ooma Service Status
blue here in VA Beach too! Let's hope it stays that way.
spoke too soon. Back to red.
- Joined:Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:23 pm
buckoo wrote:Blue, blue, my light is blue....oh what a sight to have a blue light!
Where are you at? Still RED
outside of Chicago. At least the Cubs are winning
- Joined:Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:05 pm
Back in business here in Studio City, CA. @ 3:05PM. Hope it lasts!
- Joined:Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:04 pm
Outage in North Andover, MA.
- Joined:Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:11 pm
- Joined:Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:01 pm
Back up and running, make sure to power down your unit and let it sync back up.
- Joined:Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:01 pm
- Location:Jacksonville, FL
Still seeing red in Jacksonville, FL....
ooma customer since September 2007
ooma hardware: Telo
Lifetime Premier Member
- Joined:Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:06 am
In South Florida I don't have any light at all. Any idea what this means?
Has anyone been able to forward their calls to cell phone since outtage began?
- Joined:Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:10 pm
- Joined:Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:28 pm
- Location:Northern Indiana
ooma is down and my mother-in-law hasn't been able to call all afternoon.
Every crises has it's positive side!