Stay informed with the latest ooma feature updates and service status. Note: New Topics cannot be created in this forum.
- Joined:Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Joined:Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:25 pm
Quote "1/21/2010 3:30 PM Pacific - Some folks are still reporting that their Device is still going into and out of service. We're looking at these specific devices now." - add me to the list of specific devices.
- Joined:Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:53 pm
Still going in and out here in SF. It would be nice for Ooma to send out an email to customers that they are experiencing problems. I suppose this is what you get for almost free service. ATT never goes down but their customer service sucks just as bad and frankly it's often worse than Ooma.
- Joined:Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:08 pm
as of 7:30PM EST - still flashing red here in Boston
- Joined:Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:49 pm
Up and down here in Kentucky. (Going on all day.)
- Joined:Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:02 am
Up and down here in Glendale, Arizona
- Joined:Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:33 pm
Service is still completely down in Southwest Virginia. At least I'm not the only one having problems
- Joined:Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:43 am
help - down in Sacramento, CA also. Been going in and out all day.
- Joined:Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:11 am
My service is completely down. I am in New York.