Stay informed with the latest ooma feature updates and service status. Note: New Topics cannot be created in this forum.
- Posts: 502
- Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:15 pm
- Location: Raleigh, NC
My Telo has dropped out three times in the last 15 minutes, as well.
Ooma Customer Since: August 2008
Ooma Equipment: 2 Telos + 2 HD2 Handsets
Ooma Service: Premier
Amped AC 1750 Router
TWC ->Router -> Telo1
TWC ->Router -> Telo2
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:26 am
- Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Yes...both keep going in and out of service.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:14 am
Ooma seems to be down here in Phoenix.
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:46 am
Atlanta GA outage as well.
I wish I never bought the POS. Call the 800 number right. Sit on hold for an hour wasting my cell phone minutes.
OOMA cannot be reached and you have NO home phone. I missed a business conference call. What a POS. I am giving back the whole thing. It's a POS.
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:06 pm
I am also down in Boston MA..
I Ooma Hub also experiencing problem from this morning and now down for good if i restart it come back up then go down after 2 minuet then come back up and down.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:43 pm
14.30- Flashing Red
14.46 - Blue
14.50 - Flashing Red
Come on Ooma...
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:38 am
Was down, but rebooting seems to have worked in NYC.
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:26 am
System was down in TN. Power cycled hub, got blinking red, plus buttons '1' and '2' red....system went blue a couple of mins ago, so we'll see...
- Posts: 361
- Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:11 pm
The odd thing is... my Telo will go offline and the Hub will come back.. then the Hub goes down and then the Telo comes back.
follow me on twitter: @bryanlyle
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:04 pm
- Location: Northern Indiana
Out of service in Indiana.
Plays PRS guitars