"Sorry, an error occurred while trying to load the page. Please, try again later."
I have contacted Ooma support more than once.
I contacted them via chat, telephone, and e-mail.
Each time Ooma support repeated the suggestions that I switch computers and/or browsers.
Each time I point out that we have a wide variety of computers and browsers to choose from and that we tried all of the combinations available to us.
More than one Mac using
OSX + Firefox
OSX + Chrome
OSX + Safari
OSX + Opera
More than one PC using
Win7 + Firefox
Win7 + Chrome
Win7 + IE
Win7 + Opera
Win7 + Safari for Windows
We have also cleared caches on these browsers, cleared cookies, and reset browser settings--on more than one computer.
We have gotten the same behavior when connecting from AREON and from residential ISPs.
Does anyone here have any suggestions which could help us?
1) offering a solution to the issue itself or
2) by telling me the trick to getting Ooma support to move beyond asking us if we have tried another browser/computer
The date range has changed over the days.lbmofo wrote:What date range? Don't you just have the option of how many to show per page such as 100?
The end date is the current date. The start date is a date which is longer than 6 days ago.
So, for today,
the date range which WORKS is 09/13/2014 to 09/18/2014, 09/14/2014 to 09/18/2014, 09/15/2014 to 09/18/2014, etc
the first date range which does NOT work is 09/12/2014 to 09/18/2014, 09/11/2014 to 09/18/2014, 09/10/2014 to 09/18/2014, etc
Today date ranges tested which begin at a date which is further in the past than 09/13/2014, for example 09/11/2014, return no records and sometimes an error.
I hope that clarifies.
And no, there does not appear to be a choice of how many records to display at a time.
It seems to default to 15 records per a page and then adds as many pages as are necessary.
But if anyone has any suggestions in the meantime, I am all ears.
They are blaming unknown settings on the three diverse networks we have tested this on.
There are still some gaps for two of the extensions where records are inaccessible--perhaps missing.
I am in the process now of collating the several .csv files I downloaded to generate our logs for the calls for the month.
Every month we'll be assembling the logs into a single log for our records.
I have written to Ooma Care Support asking for copies of the records which I cannot access.
We are a helpdesk who spends a fair amount of time troubleshooting browser issues.
But before we even contacted the support team, we had tried the web logs on multiple browsers on multiple machines using at least three different networks ARE-ON, Cox and ATT.
The work around which we use is to create a ticket with Ooma Support each month to have them e-mail us our logs.
"Date","Duration","Direction","Local Number","Remote Number","Carrier"
It looks as though every comma and every space was converted into a semi colon.
Not nearly as useful as an actual csv file.
Another department on campus has approached me about using Ooma as well.
At this point, I cannot recommend the product to anyone who has a need for call logs.
Admin page > Home tab > Call Logs
Thank you very much!