How to install/cancel Premier?

Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
bw1
Re: How to install/cancel Premier?

Post by bw1 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:08 am

estecco wrote:How do I add a second line during the ooma premier trial?
Thank you.
If you're referring to a 2nd phone number, go to Preferences then Phone Numbers in the Lounge and click on "Add a new phone number".

If you're referring to using 2 lines to make 2 calls at the same time (which you can do by the way without 2 phone numbers), you need to have a phone hooked up to the hub and another hooked up to a scout. See the User Guide or Quick Start guide to setup the scout.

estecco

Post by estecco » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:58 am

bw1 wrote:
estecco wrote:How do I add a second line during the ooma premier trial?
Thank you.
If you're referring to a 2nd phone number, go to Preferences then Phone Numbers in the Lounge and click on "Add a new phone number".

If you're referring to using 2 lines to make 2 calls at the same time (which you can do by the way without 2 phone numbers), you need to have a phone hooked up to the hub and another hooked up to a scout. See the User Guide or Quick Start guide to setup the scout.
Done,
When Ooma premiers trial is over, do I have the choice to keep one of the two numbers, or the second number is automatically deleted?
Thank you.

but2002

Post by but2002 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:00 pm

estecco wrote: Done,
When Ooma premiers trial is over, do I have the choice to keep one of the two numbers, or the second number is automatically deleted?
Thank you.
The secondary number will vanish, and the primary will stay.

jeproks

Post by jeproks » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:04 am

To cancel premier after the trial period, you have to log into the Lounge and click on the "Account"tab then "services". You will see under service management is ooma premier that says trial period. Click "opt-out" ooma premier.

but2002

Post by but2002 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:11 am

jeproks wrote:To cancel premier after the trial period, you have to log into the Lounge and click on the "Account"tab then "services". You will see under service management is ooma premier that says trial period. Click "opt-out" ooma premier.
Premier automatically cancels itself after the Trial period, UNLESS you decided to purchase premier, THEN you do that.

bw1

Post by bw1 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:47 am

but2002 wrote:
jeproks wrote:To cancel premier after the trial period, you have to log into the Lounge and click on the "Account"tab then "services". You will see under service management is ooma premier that says trial period. Click "opt-out" ooma premier.
Premier automatically cancels itself after the Trial period, UNLESS you decided to purchase premier, THEN you do that.
Not in all cases. I don't know if it's new for everyone who activates Ooma now, but some are now required to supply a credit card on activation and then premier subscription gets automatically billed at the end of the trial period unless you opt-out.