WHAT'S YOU FAVORITE NON-OOMA PHONE AND WHY

Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
nychotxxx
WHAT'S YOU FAVORITE NON-OOMA PHONE AND WHY

Post by nychotxxx » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:11 pm

I just bought the Vtech CS6529 4 phone set from Amazon and I'm impressed with the quality for the price. The phones worked instantly with the ooma telo air and send and receive perfectly on all three floors of a 4000 sq foot house, with the telo and the internet hardware on the top floor in a home office, so can't complain. Maybe there are even better phone systems. What do you guys have?

oomamaniacal

Re: WHAT'S YOU FAVORITE NON-OOMA PHONE AND WHY

Post by oomamaniacal » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:38 pm

My favorite non-ooma phone is the Panasonic 2-line phone system. I like it because you can have a total of 6 or 12 extensions depending on the base model. Each handset announces the name of the caller and takes advantage of the Ooma instant second-line feature. It also lets users connect their Blue-Tooth cell phones to their extension phones so you can pick up a house phone and start talking.
Premier Subscriber
Telo One with Four Linx Devices
Google Voice Extensions

juliemack169

Post by juliemack169 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:34 am

My favorite is Samsung. Galaxy A6 Plus 2018, I love it because its new features and design, camera result is just awesome, I really love the Samsung mobiles thats why I prefer to buy only this brand cell phones, I bought it from Reecoupons, and really by using discount its much cheaper than local shops.

focuspuller

Post by focuspuller » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:54 am

Caution with link above for discount phones...

An error occurred during a connection to www.reecoupons.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
One if by Land
Two if by Sea
Three if by Limo