New linx problems

Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
Maflaya
New linx problems

Post by Maflaya » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:52 pm

Bought new linx. Plugged it in ac outlet. Its supposed to Start blinking blue and orange. It does not. It just stays blue For 3 secs (when first connected to ac) then it turns steady orange. I waited 5 minutes ans still orange steady. So i unplugged waited a minute re plugged and same thing blue for 3 secs steady orange. I pressed the reset button for five minutes steady nothing happens I plug again, same cycle cycle happens Im out of options and thinking i got a bad unit. Any suggestions will be appreciated. TIA

murphy

Re: New linx problems

Post by murphy » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:53 am

How many DECT 6 devices are paired to your Telo? It supports a maximum of 4. Connect to the web page inside of the Telo to see the list.
Customer since January 2009
Telo with 2 Handsets, a Linx, and a Safety Phone
Telo2 with 2 Handsets and a Linx

Maflaya

Re: New linx problems

Post by Maflaya » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:17 am

Web says only telo . This is the first thing connected to the telo I left it overnight still showing orange steady light. Took it off wall went for breakfast came back replugged and same happened as explained before. Pressing the reset button For over 5 mins does nothing to it I think im gonna have to return (btw I have been using ooma for years (Over 8) and I have a base in one line connected to it with one phone that it’s not a ooma phone it has been working perfect Still does. This linx is just not working correctly).

How can i hard reset this linx ? Instructions only say to press the reset button