Increase Telo Devices

Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
mldenison
Increase Telo Devices

Post by mldenison » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:24 am

On my new Telo system, it appears that I can only register 4 phones. I have 3 HD3 wireless handsets and 3 Linx devices for my analog phones. Two are idle as they can't be connected. Any chance of a firmware update forthcoming or a Telo II device?

Also, any thought as to deleting devices from the Telo unit via MyTelo rather than having to connect the Telo unit to my PC?

andyross

Re: Increase Telo Devices

Post by andyross » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:24 am

If you connect your PC to your Telo for local access to it's settings, under Advanced is a setting to allow access from the INTERNET port. You just need to find the proper IP address your router gives for it. It's also a good idea to set a password if you do that. You can find the IP address it is using on the STATUS page. Then just type that address in your browser after going back to your normal setup, and you should be able to make changes without moving wires around.

mldenison

Re: Increase Telo Devices

Post by mldenison » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:22 pm

Thanks for the info! It appears I'll have to connect it to my PC one more time. There's a setting that lets it connect via HTTP that I overlooked the first time. I have the router address for it but it doesn't connect.