Unable to register new Ooma

Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
hickersontx
Unable to register new Ooma

Post by hickersontx » Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:31 am

I purchased a new Ooma LTE from the website, went to my.ooma.com/activate, and it won't allow me to activate. Get to the service address section and get error: "There was an error processing your order. Please try again later."

Spent over an hour with Ooma support, they acknowledged a problem and are supposed to call back. That was yesterday.

Anyone else seeing this issue? I'm about ready to send it back.

mml373

Re: Unable to register new Ooma

Post by mml373 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:42 pm

Yes, I think we may be having the same issue. Did Ooma ever call you back? They were supposed to call me back today or tomorrow. We'll see.

My LTE is just not connecting--flashing green light. Every now and then the antenna will reboot, go to solid red light, then start with the flashing green light again. Unacceptable. Hope you'll post back your solution. I'll post mine if they can figure this out. We have good LTE coverage in my area and the Ooma LTE is intended to replace a cell phone and by my primary household phone system since the powers that be do not run copper anymore in my area.

Robek

Re: Unable to register new Ooma

Post by Robek » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:44 pm

This is not the same issue at all. Activating an Ooma device has nothing to do with LTE connectivity.