4/5/24 Just set up new Ooma system and is working great but status says "Offline."

Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
awendt
4/5/24 Just set up new Ooma system and is working great but status says "Offline."

Post by awendt » Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:03 pm

As the subject says, just set up this system. Its working fine. Can receive and send calls, voicemail works etc. But when I log into my account on my PC it says device status is "Offline." Did I miss a step? am I supposed to synch the system somehow? My PC and phone are on the same internet. The internet is up and working just fine (as you can tell). My first time using a phone system like this so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I would also like to add that voicemails are not transferring to the online account either.

Robek

Re: 4/5/24 Just set up new Ooma system and is working great but status says "Offline."

Post by Robek » Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:16 pm

There is no extra step to "sync" up the account status, and voicemail. If the Telo is online and working, but the account status still says 'Offline', and voicemail is not accessible from there, then contact Ooma support to troubleshoot further.