Not able to get through the customer service 1-888-711-6662

Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
dshinnick
Re: Not able to get through the customer service 1-888-711-6662

Post by dshinnick » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:06 am

Try calling first thing in the morning. When I called recently I was told that because of their recent price reduction, they had sold a lot of units and were swamped with calls, but that they were ramping up their tech support staff.

dave

sgrunspan

chill out

Post by sgrunspan » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:37 am

When I bought my first unit about three weeks ago I made several support calls and never waited more than 3 minutes. In the last few days I have also had to wait more than 15 minutes, at which point I hang up. But I finally did get through and they confirmed they are swamped and ramping up. If this is the worst thing that happens, i.e. the customer service is overwhelmed for a few days after a sale, that would still make them about a billion times better than ATT,Sprint, and ten billion times better than verizon.

Soundjudgment

Re: Not able to get through the customer service 1-888-711-6662

Post by Soundjudgment » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:48 am

I consider during such times to make it a 'positive' experience. For instance, while there might not be a warm and caring person sitting and waiting for your call on the other end of the Support line, you DO get to hear a mini Piano Concerto! So any port in the storm... ;)
ooma customer since December 2008
ooma hardware: core (hub/scout) and Telo
Premier, Lifetime Member
<< The following line intentionally left blank >>