Help please - Long-time user - consistently disconnected

Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
lbmofo
Re: Help please - Long-time user - consistently disconnected

Post by lbmofo » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:17 pm

Yes, restore factory setting is instantaneous but you'd need to press the restart button to have the settings take effect.

With factory setting restored, the modem would take longer to come online...did you notice the slowness in coming online? If so, then it was done right.

Hopefully, your issues are gone but if not, we'll figure it out with others chiming in.

mike8712

Re: Help please - Long-time user - consistently disconnected

Post by mike8712 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:44 am

That seemed to work for awhile but the issues are back again. It's frustrating as I've got good speed, new modem and router - both are top of the line. Same internet service for 5+ years with consistent high-speeds.

I believe it's time to try and put the Telo behind the router I guess, it's the one thing I have not tried. I'll make a separate post about asking for help with this setup and any tips and tricks so please post any links here or there if you have them.

So frustrating, I just want this resolved and to work consistently. I did not seem to have these issues with the hub, or don't remember them as prevalent. Thanks for any continued advice.