Ooma IOS HD App Ver 5.2.1 - Favorites NG!!

Anything related to the Ooma Residential calling app
Iraisok
Ooma IOS HD App Ver 5.2.1 - Favorites NG!!

Post by Iraisok » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:54 am

iPhone 4, IOS 7.1.2 (latest possible for this phone) and iPad Air with IOS 7.1.2 - SAME ISSUE with this update

Latest update to Ooma App Ver 5.2.1 SCREWED UP! Favorites were missing. Saw Ly in every slot where the favorite icons once appeared. Go to re add them and then they are duplicated. Close App then re-open and then the duplicated favorites are replicated. So, now I have 4 of the same. NONE of them work! Click/hold to get the "-" at top left to delete them and they don't go away. It is a total zxccz... you know the two words that I can't say "On The Air".

How about if Ooma actually test stuff BEFORE releasing it! Total Nonsense! And why not state what is updated when offering a release so users can assess the RISK of taking the darn update or if they don't even NEED it???

Anyone else experience this?

I would like to know what this version offers that the previous version does not to decided to keep or trash it and reinstall last version?

Would like to get a comment from an Ooma Rep.

So, when can I expect another update to correct this goof up? Just keeping it real.

Ira

Tom
Ooma Moderator

Re: Ooma IOS HD App Ver 5.2.1 - Favorites NG!!

Post by Tom » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:05 pm

This is fixed in the next release.

Iraisok

Post by Iraisok » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:20 pm

Tom,

Much thanks for your quick and positive response. For now, I have reinstalled Ver 5.2.

Can you tell me what 5.2.1 offers while I stay on the lookout for next version (soon?). I would weigh good with bad.

Thank you,
Ira

Tom
Ooma Moderator

Post by Tom » Fri May 01, 2015 7:32 am

Version 5.2.2 to be released tonight fixes the favorites bug.