Ooma HD App developers - where are you!

Anything related to the Ooma Residential calling app
reb352
Ooma HD App developers - where are you!

Post by reb352 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:54 am

Well I do wonder if any of Ooma's third party app developers know about this forum? No response from them on previous questions. Called customer service to discuss the issue I am having and they directed me to this forum. A black hole as far as I can tell. A waste of keystrokes. Its not surprising that this app is; (1) Free, (2) rated so low in the Google app store.

Wake-up Ooma smell your reputation going up in smoke.

Artie009

Re: Ooma HD App developers - where are you!

Post by Artie009 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:11 am

Couldn't agree more!!! I have blown half of my free trial just trying to make my Samsung S3 receive calls over wifi. The issue (again) has been re-escalated to 'Engineering', and I continue to wait.

I was told that the HD mobile app was useful and functioning.....but, so far NOTHING...as my free trial goes up in smake and as my frustration level increases.

Ooma, where are you?

Artie

Artie009

Post by Artie009 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:20 pm

Update

Ooma believes there is an intermittent associated with the vendor that supplies the telephone number I chose. They are moving to verify the issue, although at this moment, the problem still exists.

Will keep the group posted.

A

SandyEggo

Post by SandyEggo » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:59 pm

Bump! Many issues in the mobile app as seen here, but it looks like Ooma isn't funding any development. The OP deserves a bump up for visibility.

murphy

Post by murphy » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:59 am

That post was 6 months ago. The problem was probably solved and he didn't come back and update the thread like he said he would.
Customer since January 2009
Telo with 2 Handsets, a Linx, and a Safety Phone
Telo2 with 2 Handsets and a Linx