Mobile App 5.11 iOS Logging on

Anything related to the Ooma Residential calling app
PhilC50
Mobile App 5.11 iOS Logging on

Post by PhilC50 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:41 pm

For me 5.11 for iOS was a step back. Have to log in manually most of the time. Used to stay logged in.
Takes too long to get to the phone call and it goes to voice mail before I can OR there is no phone communication using iOS 9.1. Not sure which is the problem.
Please find a better way!
Ii's getting frustrating that each new version throws a new set of issues at us.
I used to use MobileJack and it always worked perfectly.

Also, let us choose a ringtone. The default one sucks. :!:

Iraisok

Re: Mobile App 5.11 iOS Logging on

Post by Iraisok » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:18 pm

iPhone 4 with IOS 7.1.2 - Mobile app 5.11 works fine. No such problem experienced. Don't notice a difference with prior version.

dlong

Post by dlong » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:10 pm

Seems to be fine here as well. Logs in automatically and stays logged in.

iPhone 5S with iOS 9.1

btvp

Post by btvp » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:11 am

I have tried the Ooma mobile app without success several times over the last 3 years. I thought I would try again. Currently I have an iPhone 6S and Ooma Mobile HD 5.11.2 installed. I have it set to ring when my home phone rings.

The problem is that I cannot stay logged in. I can log in and make phone calls without a problem. However, upon going on to something else I get logged out. Thus if I receive a call on my home phone, the mobile app does not ring because I have been logged out. There is no option to remain logged in.

Has anyone else experienced this problem and if so, have you been able to fix it?

Thanks

fseaton

Post by fseaton » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:12 pm

I used to have no problems staying logged in on the OomaMobile iPhone app, but either my upgrade to OS 9.2 or a the last update to the app seems to have broken this. (I don't get a lot of calls, so that's why I can't say for sure when the problem started). I'm no longer receiving calls on on app, and 90% of the time when I go to the app, it asks for my phone# and password again.

I tried removing the app, rebooting, and then reinstalling the app. Still no improvement. It works for a while, but then eventually, I'll stop receiving calls and when I check, I have to reauthenticate to the app.

I looked at Settings / Privacy / Diagnostic & Usage Data to see if there were any logs generated by the app, but I didn't notice anything with the Ooma name in it.

Any suggestions?

gordonf

Post by gordonf » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:30 pm

PhilC50 wrote:For me 5.11 for iOS was a step back. Have to log in manually most of the time. Used to stay logged in.
This is driving me a little nuts, too. It is a PITA to have to log in again and again. Running 5.11.2 on iOS 9.2 on iPhone 6S. Ooma - please provide an option to "stay logged in" and/or support Touch ID.

Ferryman

Post by Ferryman » Mon May 02, 2016 4:33 am

I also have this problem. As I no longer know which password I had been using for Ooma Mobile, the new app version cannot be accessed. And, there is no "forgot password" button to help reset it. How can I reset the password on Ooma Mobile, not knowing the original password?