App doesn't sync contacts

Anything related to the Ooma Residential calling app
jhnielson
App doesn't sync contacts

Post by jhnielson » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:36 pm

I went to sync my App contacts now that it is the only way to update your contacts and only about 60% got added/updated. To see if it was just a bulk issue, I went and manually picked a few of the ones missing and just tried to upload that single one and it said "0 contacts uploaded". I can't see any obvious reason why it wouldn't upload the contacts. I've tried on numerous contacts and have had no success. Some update just fine, others won't.

Has anyone seen this? Have an idea of the issue?

alfatud

Re: App doesn't sync contacts

Post by alfatud » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:18 pm

I have the same issue with my HD3. Did you ever figure it it?

java007md

Post by java007md » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:21 pm

Looks like the same issue I am encountering on Android. Wondering it the problem is seen on both the IOS and Android platforms.
I have submitted a support request through the customer advocate email address. Recommend others do the same if you have not already. Noting the problems on the app stores might also help in getting this resolved.

dearmonds2

Post by dearmonds2 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:17 pm

My attempt seemed to sync/work with the ooma android app, but the sync to the HD3 handset had several contacts missing, and I haven't been able to get them to sync even one at a time, yet they seem exactly like other contacts that successfully sync'ed??