Schedules not working

Discussion topics covering Ooma Home Security
TWG
Schedules not working

Post by TWG » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:08 am

My previous schedules worked fine for a long time. Recently I had to make a change to one of the schedules. After the change, that particular event no longer worked. I had 2 events, one at night to switch to night mode, which I did not change and continues to work today. Another I would change back to home mode in the morning. I changed the time of this event and now it no longer switches to home mode. I deleted the event and created a new event and that too doesnt work. Currently turned off my schedules...

Anyone else?

DaveJ

Re: Schedules not working

Post by DaveJ » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:37 am

I looked in the logs and see my schedules work however they are off by an hour.
I`m almost scared to change anything and have it quit working now. This stuff is getting
frustrating . :x

TWG

Post by TWG » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:42 am

I got it working by turning off all the days then saving then reenabling the days.

TWG

Post by TWG » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:20 am

nope... it actually didn't fix it.

i moved the start time to 5min after the current time and the schedule switch happened...

but when I moved it back to when I wanted it, it didn't happen... so weird..

Also I created a new schedule event, and it doesn't show in the day view, but when I go to try to create the event again, the app complains the event already exists...

definitely something is broken here... i'm going to have to turn off schedules and use it manually for now...

TWG

Post by TWG » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:12 am

And just like that it all started workikg again... Not sure if there was an update or what...

TWG

Post by TWG » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:42 am

Although my schedules are working, I still have a problem whereby the one event I set up isn't showing up in the schedule view, despite the schedule actually being there (it switches over to the right profile at that time) and when I try to create another event at the same time, it complains that it already exists, but I just do not see it...

Tom
Ooma Moderator

Post by Tom » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:06 pm

fixed in upcoming Android app version