All sensors fail to connect after update

Discussion topics covering Ooma Home Security
my3ke
All sensors fail to connect after update

Post by my3ke » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:20 am

Yesterday my Telo apparently got a update, which took quite some time and disrupted things around here. Phone service is working fine but since that update my home security sensors state that they are disconnected. I haven't tried rebooting the telo yet today, but was wondering if this happened before and what was done to correct it. I find it disconcerting that I didn't get a notice until rather late that they were offline via email. Not useful if this happens on a vacation or something. Was going to get a few more sensors for around the house but holding off now until I resolve this.
Thanks for your time.

j2carte

Re: All sensors fail to connect after update

Post by j2carte » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:06 am

I had this problem a long time ago, but everything came back online before I could actually do anything about it. Any update on your system and what version of application are you using?

rostifer

Post by rostifer » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:17 am

I am also having this issue. It started just after the last update. I've tried unpairing and re-pairing the sensors and they work for a while and then go to disconnected. Any help?

j2carte

Post by j2carte » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:43 am

Check your version; I'm on 1.19.3 (1015581) and haven't had this problem in a long time now.