incoming calls did not work

This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
danlisman
incoming calls did not work

Post by danlisman » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:15 am

Hi all, I have not posted for several weeks because Ooma Telo was working perfectly. Wife is out of town for a few days, and her incoming calls were fine two days ago. But yesterday and today she did not call. So, I called her. Then she called back. Everything's great. Now,Telo shows yesterday's voice messages from her. I don't think they were there earlier. My caller ID does not show any missed calls. Checked Telo log and it DOES show calls missed for yesterday and today. Weird. Just for safety sake, I rebooted router and Telo. I hope this was just a one time anomaly and not a pattern for things to come.
Dan :?
Get rid of satellite/cable. Buy DVR to Pause-Rewind-Record live antenna HDTV.
http://MustardTree.eCRATER.com

thunderbird

Re: incoming calls did not work

Post by thunderbird » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:39 am

danlisman wrote:Hi all, I have not posted for several weeks because Ooma Telo was working perfectly. Wife is out of town for a few days, and her incoming calls were fine two days ago. But yesterday and today she did not call. So, I called her. Then she called back. Everything's great. Now,Telo shows yesterday's voice messages from her. I don't think they were there earlier. My caller ID does not show any missed calls. Checked Telo log and it DOES show calls missed for yesterday and today. Weird. Just for safety sake, I rebooted router and Telo. I hope this was just a one time anomaly and not a pattern for things to come.
Dan :?
If you still have problems:
Powering off the Ooma Device for 15 minutes, and then bringing it back online gives enough time for the VPN profile to reinitialize on the server-side.