Trouble recieving calls

This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
natedemaster
Trouble recieving calls

Post by natedemaster » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:56 pm

I had a business attempt to contact my home multiple times today with no luck. They received a message that sounded like, "I’m sorry I can’t hear you, thank you for using ooma broadband," each time. We have been on Ooma for about a month now and haven't had this problem before. They were able to eventually get through.

Bobby B
Ooma Moderator

Re: Trouble recieving calls

Post by Bobby B » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:25 pm

How frequently is this call problem occurring? Usually you'll get the message above if the voicemail system picks up but the caller's voice cannot be heard. If you can recall the approximate date/time and the caller number, the support team might be able to take a look at the device logs to see if there are any clues why this might be happening.
Bobby B

natedemaster

Re: Trouble recieving calls

Post by natedemaster » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:38 pm

It appears so far to be an isolated incident related to only one caller. However, it may be difficult to track how often it is happening. At this point, I am not concerned about it, but wanted to know if others had a similar issue.