East coast server

This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
slipkid
Re: East coast server

Post by slipkid » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:01 pm

Hello - in CT, may I be moved to the EC Server?
thank you in advance.

uberry51

Post by uberry51 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:53 pm

Hello, I've been using the Ooma telo for the past 3-4 years on a regular phone connected behind the Ooma. I just recently bought 2 Ooma HD3 handsets, and I've been having numerous problems and I've had it less than 2 weeks.

1. The call quality REALLY sucks, and there's a lot of static and the sounds keep breaking up.
2. My HD3 handset keeps showing "connecting" every other day.

What's going on? Would moving to the East Coast server help with the call quality, because I've never had this problem. Thanks!

uberry51

Post by uberry51 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:26 am

that's so funny, all of a sudden the admin's stopped responding

ny2ks

Post by ny2ks » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:34 am

Can I please be switched to the east coast server? The call quality is so poor that I am considering changing providers.

VtWesley

Post by VtWesley » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:05 pm

We have been having call quality issues for some time, calls are often breaking up and calls are dropping. We will need to get another service unless this can be resolved. Would moving to an East Coast server help? We are in Vermont?

Mshuler64

Post by Mshuler64 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:12 am

I am in Florida and have been using Ooma for a little over a month. We have extremely fast, stable Fios internet service. I've tried everything and cannot improve the quality of our calls. From day one it has been difficult to hear many callers and we have ALL sorts of problems with voices cutting out, lags, echoes, etc. This is not what I expected from Oooma and I'm very disappointed. I believe we are connected to the west coast server...so would it be possible for us to be switched to the East coast server, please?

Thank you,
Mary

uberry51

Post by uberry51 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:52 am

Good luck with your request. These shitty ass Ooma customer service reps never reply as you can see where i posted more than 3 weeks ago

jaltomare

Post by jaltomare » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:27 pm

Receive audio fine, but outbound audio (transmit) from my home is broken, distorted and people I call say they can't hear me, I'm breaking up. I've preformed test calls from my home using Ooma to my iPhone and audio from Ooma to iPhone is bad. Receiving end on the Ooma on the home phone is fine, but outgoing audio from the home phone to the iPhone is unintelligible. We have had Ooma for years and this issue seems to have just only recently started happening. I see others posting comments regarding East Coast Server and am compelled to ask if I am not on the East Coast Server can that be causing my problem? If so, can I be switched? Help!

nmussro

Post by nmussro » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:39 am

I am in the Philadelphia, PA area. How do I get connected to the east coast server?? Call quality is poor and I'm hoping this will fix it!
Thank you

bigmac67

Post by bigmac67 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:17 pm

I live in Indiana . How can I get connected to the East Coast sever. I have audio dropouts some time.