Dropped Calls

This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
cummili
Dropped Calls

Post by cummili » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:26 am

I am consistently having calls drop off in the middle of a conversation. This is very frustrating because I work at home a few days a week, and I use my phone to call clients. Dropping a call when you are talking to a client is NOT cool. I called customer service, and they were not helpful at all. Their only solution was to do the usual, i.e. reset the router, blah blah blah. Then the agent told me to exempt the Ooma from my firewall settings, but she indicated that she could not tell me how to do this. I need this fixed since it has been an ongoing issue for over a year.

mara

Re: Dropped Calls

Post by mara » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:02 pm

Over the last week I am getting dropped calls on a daily basis, what can we do for that.

paulrhorning

Re: Dropped Calls

Post by paulrhorning » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:34 am

Did anyone find out an answer? This has been happening to me recently - no pattern could be on a 2 minute call or a 45 minute call.

Seems though that if the caller calls back they go to voice mail. The star on the telo remains blue all the time though.

Sometimes if I call out I immediately get a busy signal even waiting and trying again still gets the busy. I have tried unplugging the power to the telo and after it restarts I can make the call no problem at all. I thought the telo was having problems since it is 8 years old so I bought a new one but same symptoms.

Thanks.