Bad updates!!

This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
Falc0n
Bad updates!!

Post by Falc0n » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:10 pm

I’m tired of the frequent updates that take over your entire phone system, all Ooma devices, for the duration which can be 1-2 hours. Unable to make or receive phone calls.

Now, after the most recent update(s) my incoming phone calls consistently drop within a few seconds every time. It’s extremely irritating. Especially for my callers who think I keep hanging up on them. Ooma needs to fix this yesterday!
Happy Ooma customer since January 2009
Lifetime Premier Member

oomamaniacal

Re: Bad updates!!

Post by oomamaniacal » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:38 pm

You must have the Telo 2. I have the Telo 1, which has not had any software updates since October of last year. I appreciate having a product that has had all of the kinks worked out. Of course, I can't use all of the Home Security products, but I am not ready to buy into to those products with all of the bugs. However, I wouldn't mind a couple of new updates for adding the features I have suggested. ;)
Premier Subscriber
Telo One with Four Linx Devices
Google Voice Extensions