NEW HD3 Handset not turning on

This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
pharmarep
NEW HD3 Handset not turning on

Post by pharmarep » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:38 am

I just replaced my Telo and my handsets to HD3 handsets. Two of the handsets are paired successfully after 90 minutes on the phone with Ooma tech support. There were a lot of updates that had to download first to the Telo, prior to pairing each handset.

The third handset DID have power while trying to update the Telo, but we had to turn all three handsets off, and pair each handset one by one, after Telo finished with all it's updates. The third handset after trying 4 sets of rechargeable batteries isn't turning in. It also isn't showing any power while setting in it's new charging cradle.

How can I get this new phone to power up?

tac14yo

Re: NEW HD3 Handset not turning on

Post by tac14yo » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:16 pm

I would like to know the same thing as I am literally having the same issue. My 3 new handsets were taking forever to update (at 3+ hours) so I removed the batteries and 2 booted up just fine and the 3rd is not turning on; and yes I have tried different batteries in it as well to no avail.

Anyone else figure this out?