counterparty dont hear me when I call Russian Cell phone

This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
pavlov0032
counterparty dont hear me when I call Russian Cell phone

Post by pavlov0032 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:07 am

Hi!

for last 2 month, On numerous occasions my party cannot hear me when I call Russia cell phone.
You can look up my log and the calls to 011-7-499-733-8054 goes thru , but they dont hear ANYTHING what I'm sayin ( I can hear them fine.)

My mom (its her cell phone) knew that, and was basically talking to me without me being able to reply..

Please credit all the calls to this number and look into that problem.

SlappyM

Re: counterparty dont hear me when I call Russian Cell phone

Post by SlappyM » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:41 pm

Unfortunately, I'm seeing the same behavior lately. Three calls to Canada today and the other party could not hear me at all. Two domestic calls in between connected properly. It would seem that this would indicate the problem is not at my end.

After using the system for about 2 months, it seems that the service work quite well for domestic calls, but connections on international calls is passable at best (unusable at worst). Seeing as I got Ooma primarily for the inexpensive rates to Canada, if this aspect of service does not improve it may be a deal breaker for me. Hopefully a fix isn't too far off.

pavlov0032

Re: counterparty dont hear me when I call Russian Cell phone

Post by pavlov0032 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:45 am

Happened again all week long, I'm wasting my money on the calls when I have to redial a dozen times!