iPhone 6 not working with Bluetooth Adapter

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
hraud
iPhone 6 not working with Bluetooth Adapter

Post by hraud » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:52 pm

I have just set up my Ooma Telo, connected my home phones, installed the Bluetooth Adapter, and successfully paired it with my iPhone 6 running iOS 8.3.

Incoming calls to my iPhone now ring my home phones, but when I answer the call with a home phone, I get dead air. When I look at my iPhone, it shows the call is answered and using the iPhone for the speaker/microphone instead of the Ooma Telo.

If I try to switch my iPhone audio to use the Ooma Telo, it switches back to the iPhone.

This pretty much makes the Bluetooth Adapter useless to me.

Is there something I missed in the setup that would cause this issue, or is this a known issue?

Thanks,
Henry

Jeffw1206

Re: iPhone 6 not working with Bluetooth Adapter

Post by Jeffw1206 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:48 pm

Same with me. Have 5s and ios10. Calls to iPhone ring on landline Ooma handset but only dead air she handset answers. It paired correctly or the handset would not ring. What good is the
Bluetooth if calls from cell can't be picked up on landline hand set as advertised. Is this a software problem for Ooma?

Bob in SE PA

Re: iPhone 6 not working with Bluetooth Adapter

Post by Bob in SE PA » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:00 am

And same exact problem here. I have iPhone 6s running ios 12.4.