Ooma Telo2 Update 332188 & HD3 Bugs

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
oomamaniacal
Re: Ooma Telo2 Update 332188 & HD3 Bugs

Post by oomamaniacal » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:15 pm

Pamela, I am sorry to hear about your experience with the HD3 handsets. As I mentioned before, when I first checked into Ooma service, I found that I could only use 4 HD handsets max. That was a bummer because I need at least 6 phones. I liked the idea of getting all my messages and contacts in one place. But, that was not going to happen. I decided to get Panasonic handsets instead. I keep my base station next to my Telo so I can check at a glance if I have answering machine or Voice Mail messages. My Panasonic phones will indicate if there are any Ooma messages I need to check. My system voice announces the caller also.

I really like the Linx adapters for powering my onscreen TV caller ID and providing a second line for my 2 Line Panasonic phone system. I feel like I made the right decision.
Premier Subscriber
Telo One with Four Linx Devices
Google Voice Extensions

pamelaantonacci

Post by pamelaantonacci » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:50 pm

while I understand what your saying @oomamaniacal... I am just very disappointed with how Ooma is handling one of it's signature pieces of hardware "The Ooma Handset".. Today I got off the phone with someone from the "Advanced Technical Support" they basically told me that engineering has no plan to fix anything, & they will refund our money for us to bye an alternative phone handset system that isn't Ooma branded... A refund, & a different phone system isn't the point... Ooma's Handset's offers access to the Online phonebook, HD Voice, One-touch voicemail access w/ call screening, Instant Second Line, Do not disturb, & other features that only an Ooma handset can access. I hope that Ooma realizes it has a great product if it only fixes the bugs :cry:

pamelaantonacci

Post by pamelaantonacci » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:07 pm

I would just like to update everyone that @tom said "QA has created bugs for these various issues or updated existing ones with your video clips".. Hopefully anyone facing similar issues as I am can expect some fixes eventually :)

pamelaantonacci

Post by pamelaantonacci » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:44 am

So for people having issues with connectivity & such with your HD3 handsets... Hopefully within a month or so from now there will be a new update that will fix the problem =)

cwradio

Post by cwradio » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:23 pm

My HD3 sometimes does not show I have a voicemail. Rebooting the Telo fixes the problem temporarily.
OOMA please fix.