Voicemail light doesn't come on

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
murrayaz
Voicemail light doesn't come on

Post by murrayaz » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:07 pm

For several years I've been able to use a Panasonic DECT phone system with my Ooma. Everything used to work fine - if I missed a call then it would go to voicemail and the voicemail light on the phones would come on to alert me and the phone screens would display "Voicemail". A couple of weeks ago it stopped working - the voicemails are there but there is no light or display on phone to tell me. After discussions with ooma support we got to a situation where the voicemail lights come on but then won't go off after deleting a voicemail and the only solution is to reboot the ooma. As of today we are back to the voicemail lights not working. I'm sure this is an ooma firmware issue. Is anyone else having this problem? Can ooma fix it?

murrayaz

Re: Voicemail light doesn't come on

Post by murrayaz » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:39 am

As of 22 June 2019 all is working again (voicemail light comes on when VM received and goes off after VM deleted). Assuming ooma did something - thank you.