Ooma Blocking Calls in Error

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
greened3
Ooma Blocking Calls in Error

Post by greened3 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:08 pm

A couple of weeks ago, I brought a lamp to a local shop for repair. When I stopped by to inquire about the status, the owner said he tried calling but the phone rang a few times and disconnected. He even called while I was there to show me what happened. The phone never rang and nothing was listed in the call logs. This past week I booked a vacation with Viking River Cruises and when the agent tried calling with an update, the call also rang and disconnected. This happened to him twice. Starting to wonder what other calls I'm missing. Just changed my call blocking preference from"continuous ring" to "send to voice mail". I normally get 10 to 15 robocalls per week. I've had Premier service for 8 years and am unaware if this issue has previously occured.

murphy

Re: Ooma Blocking Calls in Error

Post by murphy » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:39 am

Any company that uses their call back number to place cold calls to potential customers is likely to have their number reported to nomorobo. Put important numbers in the Telo contact list to prevent them from being blocked.
Customer since January 2009
Telo with 2 Handsets, a Linx, and a Safety Phone
Telo2 with 2 Handsets and a Linx