Voice to text

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
dajudem
Voice to text

Post by dajudem » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:10 pm

I signed up for basic voice to text but have got none. I tried chat and then calling Ooma support without success. This should have nothing to do with me. It should simply be happening at your end. I am getting notifications at my email but no voice to text. My Ooma dashboard says I have it but am not getting it. Any explanations please?

dajudem

Re: Voice to text

Post by dajudem » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:56 pm

So I tried chat but they told me to reboot my system, which of course makes zero sense. Then they told me to call the toll-free number for help. After explaining my problem, she asked me to call back with my cell phone. I would have to go through help again as she could not call out. So essentially help was useless and frustrating. Then I had the bright idea of asking for help on the forum. But while my question has been seen by 34 people, I have received no answer. Really this should not happen. There should be a modicum of personalized help for customers. Grrr....

murphy

Re: Voice to text

Post by murphy » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:58 am

The forum is not Ooma support. It is user to user support. Those 34 users don't have your problem so can't offer any help.
Customer since January 2009
Telo with 2 Handsets, a Linx, and a Safety Phone
Telo2 with 2 Handsets and a Linx