Problem Joining In On Calls Using Both Ooma HD3s

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
a21204
Problem Joining In On Calls Using Both Ooma HD3s

Post by a21204 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:46 am

I bought the Ooma Telo Air 2 system with 2 HD3 handsets. I have my old multi-handset (4) cordless/wireless AT&T telephone system plugged into the Ooma Telo Air 2.

I can call with the AT&T handset, then I can have my wife join in the call with one of the Ooma HD3 handsets by clicking the green phone tab > left soft key “Join” > left soft key “Line 1”.

I can call on the Ooma HD3 handset, then I can have my wife join in the call with one of the AT&T handsets by clicking the AT&T green phone key twice.

But I cannot call on the Ooma HD3 handset and have my wife join in the call with the other Ooma handset. Clicking the green phone tab > left soft key “Join” > left soft key “Line 1” does not result in joining the call.

I called the helpline and was told that the only way this is possible is by getting a second line and using the conference call feature. Is this true? I keep thinking that my telephone call was misinterpreted.

cwradio

Re: Problem Joining In On Calls Using Both Ooma HD3s

Post by cwradio » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:37 pm

Same problem.
Did you ever get it fixed? Posted the same problem.
Paul