Can't hear bluetooth calls on Telo Air 2

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
barndg04
Can't hear bluetooth calls on Telo Air 2

Post by barndg04 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:26 pm

Just received a Telo Air 2 set from Costco, which includes 3 handsets. Got everything hooked up, line registered, etc. When using the Ooma number, can make and receive calls as you would expect through both landline connection and the handsets. The problem is with the bluetooth connection to our cell phones. I paired both my wife and my own iPhones with the Ooma, and when one of us receives a call, the handsets to ring, however if you answer the call on a handset, neither party can hear the other. I have unpaired and repaired both phones, shut them down and restarted, with no change. Previous Panasonic DECT phone with bluetooth worked fine with both phones, cars work fine with bluetooth on both phones. What is the problem and how do I fix it? Thanks!

SFlaDude

Re: Can't hear bluetooth calls on Telo Air 2

Post by SFlaDude » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:01 pm

Just like you, I purchased the same setup as you from Costco. Also like you, I've had the same results when trying to connect my iPhone via bluetooth. Rings fine but can't hear caller and caller can't hear me. I've tried all the solutions in this forum to no avail.