International Calling Plan available minutes

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
Robek
International Calling Plan available minutes

Post by Robek » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:17 pm

I recently subscribed to the 500-minute international calling plan, and now I when I place an international call, I get an announcement indicating how many plan minutes I currently have available. But can I look this up some other way, without having to place the call? And exactly when does the plan balance get reset to 500 minutes? Is that based on the start date of each monthly billing cycle, or the date when I subscribed to the plan itself, or some other date?

The support faq doesn't spell this out, (but it also has a broken link). The main site doesn't mention the 500-minute plan at all. The my.ooma products page used to list both the 500-minute plan, and the unlimited plan, but now only lists the prepaid calling plan. The my.ooma account services page lists the plan under "Feature Subscriptions", but that also has a broken link:
Ooma World International Bundle
500 Minutes to 60 Countries
Is there somewhere else I could look, to find out how to keep better track of my available minutes?

Thanks,

TonyW

Re: International Calling Plan available minutes

Post by TonyW » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:07 pm

My Ooma > Account > Prepaid Account

https://my.ooma.com/account/prepaid

Robek

Re: International Calling Plan available minutes

Post by Robek » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:47 pm

My prepaid account is separate from my 500-minute plan. I have $0.02 in my prepaid account, (which I can't figure out how to spend, because it's not enough to call anywhere, but that's a problem for another day).

That doesn't tell me anything about how many minutes are currently left in my 500-minute plan though, nor when those minutes would get replenished.

Thanks,