Premier service?

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
domm
Premier service?

Post by domm » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:23 am

Can I get premier service for just one month or does Ooma need a longer term commitment?

andyross

Re: Premier service?

Post by andyross » Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:30 am

I believe it's only offered on an annual plan.

domm

Post by domm » Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:51 am

OK thanks for the reply andyross.

domm

Post by domm » Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:51 am

The reason I asked is because we have been having issues with our internet going down lately & of course when it goes down so does our telo. The problem is that even after the internet comes back on line (usually within minutes) it takes sometimes hours before the telo will reconnect. I have checked the speed on my internet connection once it comes back & it is strong (between 200/300 Mbps) but the telo just won't reconnect for hours. I have the Ooma app on my cell phone so even though the telo is down I can still call out using the app but unless I have the premier service no one can call in. I was hoping that I could just get the premier for 1 month so people can call in while the telo is offline while I try to figure out why the telo takes many hours before it finally reconnects.

domm

Post by domm » Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:51 am

The reason I asked is because we have been having issues with our internet going down lately & of course when it goes down so does our telo. The problem is that even after the internet comes back on line (usually within minutes) it takes sometimes hours before the telo will reconnect. I have checked the speed on my internet connection once it comes back & it is strong (between 200/300 Mbps) but the telo just won't reconnect for hours. I have the Ooma app on my cell phone so even though the telo is down I can still call out using the app but unless I have the premier service no one can call in. I was hoping that I could just get the premier for 1 month so people can call in while the telo is offline while I try to figure out why the telo takes many hours before it finally reconnects.