Was there a service outage at Ooma at approx. 1:30 pm? Or is my Telo h/w going bad?

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
martinb0820
Was there a service outage at Ooma at approx. 1:30 pm? Or is my Telo h/w going bad?

Post by martinb0820 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:23 am

(I'm in Southern NJ.)

My Telo Air cut off during a call for no apparent reason.

I rebooted the Ooma and it took quite a while to reconnect to Ooma's server. There were no Internet issues at the time, and I did not reboot the router or do anything to anything other than the Ooma to get the Ooma working again.

The light sequenced from solid red --> blinking red (for a few minutes) --> off (briefly) --> solid red --> blinking red...

It did this a couple of times, and then eventually, the light turned blue and the Telo was on-line again.

One additional strange thing is that the Ooma frequently drops the connection to one particular (landline) number in another state (it was during a call to that number that it went out of service today). However, I can wait on hold or talk for hours to other numbers without a problem.