Ooma and LUcky Mobile cel.

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
AndreP
Ooma and LUcky Mobile cel.

Post by AndreP » Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:26 pm

This is strange one, I'm usually able to troubleshot issue but this one is over my head and incomprehensible. My sister got a new cel. phone with Lucky Mobile for network (Canada). No problem placing call with her phone, the problem lies when a call is made with my Ooma to her cel. phone, right off the bat, no ringing and immediately I get a message that "The number that I've dialed is no longer in service or disconnected". Obviously that number is working. I had a friend with Ooma called the cel. and he gets the same message again.
If another carrier, cel. or landline is used to call, no problem the call goes thru.
- My Ooma not an issue as another Ooma got the same message. I've switched the SIM to three different cel. phone and same issue with Ooma and none from other carrier. I've replaced the SIM with a new one but still the same.
My own cel. phone is also with Lucky mobile but no issue with Ooma.
Did called Ooma and Lucky Mobie CS but ......
Anyone has experienced a similar issue and got a fix. ???
Thanks.

AndreP

Re: Ooma and LUcky Mobile cel.

Post by AndreP » Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:52 pm

Finally Ooma wasn't the problem, got Lucky Mobile to change the number and problem solved.