my.ooma.com call logs do not show blocked calls.

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
uncleBob1216
my.ooma.com call logs do not show blocked calls.

Post by uncleBob1216 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:12 pm

My goal is to download the last month of blocked calls to an Excel spreadsheet so that I can do further analysis.

I cannot figure out any way to do this.

On my iPhone I can open the ooma app and see that today's Recent Log shows 21 blocked calls and 5 normal calls.
But if I use a web browser ( Safari or Edge or Chrome) to my.ooma.com the "All" call logs only show the 5 normal calls.

Is there any way get my.ooma.com to show the full log including blocked calls?
Or any other way to get the full month of logs into Excel

Robek

Re: my.ooma.com call logs do not show blocked calls.

Post by Robek » Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:58 am

Check the mobile app again, to verify what it's really logging. Users have been asking Ooma to log blocked calls for a while now, but Ooma hasn't announced when (or if) they ever plan to do that. Until then, the only option has been to route blocked calls to voicemail, and to periodically check the Voicemail Inbox.

uncleBob1216

Re: my.ooma.com call logs do not show blocked calls.

Post by uncleBob1216 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:49 pm

Thanks for responding. I get about 50 blocked calls a day, so routine them to voice mail would drive me crazy.
I did come up with an VERY UGLY way to get them to excel. On iphone > ooma > recents i all calls. There are 6 calls per page. IF i take 10 screen shots, I have a "Log" of 60 calls.

I can then email the 10 screenshots to my windows 10 computer, merge them to a single pdf using adobe, the convert that pdf to text using adobe.

Way too much effort would be rquired, but it would work.