2 numbers

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
silverfoxsequim
2 numbers

Post by silverfoxsequim » Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:29 pm

I have two phone numbers at home. Will I be able to keep both numbers with Ooma Hub and Scout? I've been looking over all the faqs and only getting more confused. My equipment will be here tomorrow, so I'm trying to get somewhat up to speed beforehand.

Thanks.

Mike

murphy

Re: 2 numbers

Post by murphy » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:05 pm

To keep two numbers you will have to subscribe to the Premier service.
Customer since January 2009
Telo with 2 Handsets, a Linx, and a Safety Phone
Telo2 with 2 Handsets and a Linx

cjtiming

Post by cjtiming » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:09 pm

How can I see the call log for the second number at "My Ooma". I used to be able to see both lines, but now only the line tied to my account number is showing the call log.

Thank you!

Groundhound

Post by Groundhound » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:16 pm

cjtiming wrote:How can I see the call log for the second number at "My Ooma". I used to be able to see both lines, but now only the line tied to my account number is showing the call log.
Assuming you have assigned a Scout to the second number, you have a separate my.ooma login for that number where you can see the call log.

cjtiming

Post by cjtiming » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:36 pm

you have assigned a Scout to the second number, you have a separate my.ooma login
First off, thank you so much for the speedy reply.

Yes, that is the case, but I was never assigned a second my.ooma account. The scout shows in my primary number account info.

How do I login or get the information to sign into that number? It wasn't like that until the new web-do.

Thank you again!

Groundhound

Post by Groundhound » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:40 pm

In your main number my.ooma account, click on the name of the assigned Scout and a popup box will appear where you can set the password for the second my.ooma account. The user name will be the 10 digit number with no spaces, dashes, etc.