Can't delete voicemails

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
southsound
Re: Can't delete voicemails

Post by southsound » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:27 am

lbmofo wrote:Btw, for those with GFs, tell them not to leave VMs because the wife might go through the VM Trash :shock:
Does it count if your GF and your wife are the same person? My bride of 27 years definetly qualifies as my GF, BFF, BFWB, and a host of other awesome things. I guess I'm just blessed! :P
ooma customer since February 2009
VoIP hardware: 2 Telo w/3 handsets & Linx / ooma core
Total Lines: 8 / Numbers: 11 / Handsets: 20
Lifetime Premier Member
Friends don't remember what Landline Integration was or why we did it.

lbmofo

Post by lbmofo » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:57 am

southsound wrote:
lbmofo wrote:Btw, for those with GFs, tell them not to leave VMs because the wife might go through the VM Trash :shock:
Does it count if your GF and your wife are the same person? My bride of 27 years definetly qualifies as my GF, BFF, BFWB, and a host of other awesome things. I guess I'm just blessed! :P
Yep, the Wife personality might not want to hear what kind of VM the GF side left :P So, need to wipe'em from the trash.

jacque

Post by jacque » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:02 pm

lbmofo wrote: Btw, for those with GFs, tell them not to leave VMs because the wife might go through the VM Trash :shock:
:) And here I just wanted to get rid of a robo-voice telling me about this terrific mortgage offer. Makes me wonder what I've been missing.