CSV support for contacts

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
rex_tf
CSV support for contacts

Post by rex_tf » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:48 pm

Add me to the list of people asking for CSV support in contacts. Ooma *exports* contacts by CSV. Is it not logical to be able to *import* that same CSV back into Ooma? I want to do my editing in Excel (because the Contacts UI is, let's face it, painful) and then suck the edited version of the backup back in to Ooma.

PLEASE add CSV support for Ooma contacts.

RockFox

Re: CSV support for contacts

Post by RockFox » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:01 am

Add me to the list of people who want to IMPORT contacts from a CSV file. You have a function to EXPORT a CSV file, why no IMPORT CSV function?

Your smartphone import app requires at least Android 5.0. My Android is 4.4 so I can't use it to import.contacts.

pamelaantonacci

Post by pamelaantonacci » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:05 pm

+1

Asyd_Rayn

Post by Asyd_Rayn » Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:59 pm

I'm all for this too. While they're at it they can work on making it possible for Android users of the Ooma app to upload their contact as is possible for Apple devices.

markgrime

Post by markgrime » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:54 pm

Add yet another request for CSV support. I'm surprised that such a simple task that is so common would be sidelined. Since I won't be getting a cellphone, this may sway me in other directions when decisions are made.