Multiple Numbers & broadband voicemail

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
Emgee
Multiple Numbers & broadband voicemail

Post by Emgee » Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:13 am

Right now it seems that with the new multiple numbers, you can dedicate a scout (or hub I guess) to be private for that call...this is cool, however, what I really would like is to have each number ring all my devices, but have a UNIQUE voicemail box & message. This way, I do not have to have thousands (exaggeration :) ) if phone in my house, and try to figure out which phone is ringing for which... but I could have multiple numbers, one for home, one for my business, and one for my wife's practice and each of them have an appropriate message on the voicemail, but ring all the phones (perhaps with a unique ring!).

this would be how I need it, then I could purchase some extra numbers. The way it is now, does not really work for me. (I would not mind if I needed to own a scout for each one, but I would like them all to ring, and have unique messages per line.

thanks!
michael

Dennis P
Ooma Moderator

Re: Multiple Numbers & broadband voicemail

Post by Dennis P » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:03 am

Thanks for your feedback Michael. We are looking into ways to do exactly what you describe. Can't promise anything right away, but we are working on it!

Dennis Peng
Product Guy