Ooma Answers/Expert program

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
heilpern
Ooma Answers/Expert program

Post by heilpern » Sun May 15, 2011 3:07 am

Some time ago I received an invitation to participate in helping potential Ooma customers make their decision by answering questions for them, and this morning for the first time since, I received a question in my email. This email contained nothing to indicate how/where to provide my answer so I began replying to the email and noticed there was the generic "reply all you want but noone will ever see this" disclaimer... so I replied anyway in case the boilerplate was wrong -- and it wasn't; the reply was undeliverable.

The only link of any kind in the email was one which stated "if you don't wish to participate in this program any more, you can opt out here". I'm happy to participate but I was thinking from the wording that the "here" link would allow me to confirm my opt-out (which I was not planning to do) and might have links elsewhere, so that I could actually submit my answer to the question. Well, the link opted me out without further confirmation and left me without any means of opting back in.

I'd be happy to participate in this program and help Ooma, with no direct benefit to myself, but at this point I don't even know how to re-activate in it, much less how to participate once I'm in.

WayneDsr

Re: Ooma Answers/Expert program

Post by WayneDsr » Sun May 15, 2011 6:05 am

I've been getting questions a very few at a time. The last question I received acted as yours did. Something is wrong with the system, no doubt.

Wayne
ooma customer since January 2009
ooma hardware: core (hub/scout) and Telo
Lifetime Premier Member