Reverse number lookup

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
kuma
Reverse number lookup

Post by kuma » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:27 pm

Ooma Reverse number feature/access would be a nice feature to vet numbers that call frequently and do not leave a message. It would help in deciding whether or not to blacklist the number.

GrandpaT

Re: Reverse number lookup

Post by GrandpaT » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:17 am

Until that feature is added, do what I do. I copy the number from “My Ooma” and paste it into Google and do a search. I usually get the results that I need. It is usually from other forums where scam numbers are listed. That’s all I need to know. That number then goes on my “blacklist”.

mike_b

Post by mike_b » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:02 pm

This is a good web site that helps identify callers that you may want to add to your blacklist.

http://whocalled.us

jassonrey

Post by jassonrey » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:30 am

Hello, I am Jasson & very new to this community! I know it's an old topic but still left more discussion & information on reverse number lookup service, I have been working in this field and want to introduce the latest reverse phone lookup platform where you get the world's best cell phone directory that offers completely free reverse phone lookup.

devinwood

Post by devinwood » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:16 pm

There are lots of application and website on the internet which provides free reverse phone lookup services. Here I will suggest your Spy Dialer website. In Spy Dialer, they provide free to search any 10 contact number per day, so you can easily get information about spam calls.