Forwarding and Simultaneous Ring

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
blibman
Forwarding and Simultaneous Ring

Post by blibman » Sat May 03, 2008 6:23 am

Are you considering adding call forwarding? I cannot find any mention of it in the documentation.

It is also quite handy to be able to set a call forward in case there is a system outage or a user's internet connection is down.

In addition, I have used the simultaneous ring feature on my old VOIP provider. Are you considering adding this feature?

Thanks.
Brian

Bobby B
Ooma Moderator

Re: Forwarding and Simultaneous Ring

Post by Bobby B » Sun May 04, 2008 12:08 pm

Hi Brian,

Call forwarding and its complementary features are on the development map. In our most recent feature survey, it was one of the most requested features -- we’re working hard to make this available to ooma users in the very near future.

Thanks,
Bobby
blibman wrote:Are you considering adding call forwarding? I cannot find any mention of it in the documentation.

It is also quite handy to be able to set a call forward in case there is a system outage or a user's internet connection is down.

In addition, I have used the simultaneous ring feature on my old VOIP provider. Are you considering adding this feature?

Thanks.
Brian
Bobby B

nickn

Post by nickn » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:02 am

Any update on when call forwarding might be implemented? This would be of major benefit to me right now -- I was relying on GrandCentral but they've become a disaster since Google acquired them...

Mojo
Ooma Moderator

Post by Mojo » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:56 pm

Hi nickn, unfortunately I don't have an ETA yet on when we expect to have this feature ready. Call forwarding is definitely on the short list of features on the development map.