Turn on/off Do Not Disturb remotely

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
jimbo015
Turn on/off Do Not Disturb remotely

Post by jimbo015 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:16 pm

Maybe it's just me, but I love using the Do Not Disturb feature at night...then forget to turn it off. So I try calling home and it goes straight to voicemail. Whoops.
I'd love to be able to log into myOoma and turn on/off the Do Not Disturb feature.
Thanks!

Tom
Ooma Moderator

Re: Turn on/off Do Not Disturb remotely

Post by Tom » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:26 pm

Tom
Ooma Moderator

Post by Tom » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:11 pm

Starting with release 191303 you can do this now from setup.ooma.com in Tools | System if you put your telo at the head of the network, enable remote administration, and enable password protection.

soandso

Post by soandso » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:55 pm

I know that this is an old post but I'm a little confused. I am trying turn off do not disturb remotely because I'm in charge of my family's ooma account and my dad forgets to turn do not disturb all the time (I can hear the jokes now but he does forget and it drives my mom crazy). I have admin rights, I don't understand why this is so difficult to do. If this functionality is clearly documented somewhere please point me to it. I've search the entire dashboard and did not find a 'tools' open under 'system'.

Thanks!

murphy

Post by murphy » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:01 am

It's not on the dashboard. It's on the web page that is built into the Telo.

http://setup.ooma.com

or

http://172.27.35.1

If you haven't set up remote access to that web page you have to access it via the HOME port on the Telo.
Customer since January 2009
Telo with 2 Handsets, a Linx, and a Safety Phone
Telo2 with 2 Handsets and a Linx