Keep Us Informed! Account Changes, Updates, and Bill PDF's

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
dpierce
Keep Us Informed! Account Changes, Updates, and Bill PDF's

Post by dpierce » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:16 pm

Okay, taxes and fees are something Ooma can't control :| , but it would have been nice to be given my states official notice indicating the mandatory fees are indeed going up. You must have gotten a notice, right? How do I know what your charging me is correct? Anyway, I just shake my head when I think about the way Ooma blatantly updating its customers. Ooma has been really bad at communicating changes very beginning. They have everyone's email address, but ask yourself, when was the your last account informational update? Never I'm guessing. No email notify you of a changes to your account concerning, fees, taxes, firmware updates, or even the fact that your monthly bills ready for review. Something I've requested since 2006 is to have your system send out monthly automated billing receipts in PDF format; just like every other utility is doing. Sure, I can log into https://my-beta.ooma.com, go to billing history, select the month, and print it to PDF myself every month....but why not have the option to have that done for me? I just don't get it. You’re a communication company, and ironically, it's the one thing your horrible at. :?

Please try harder to make my life less complicated and thank you for your time

-Doug