Call block

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
FaithPC
Call block

Post by FaithPC » Tue May 15, 2018 6:41 am

I'm trying to figure out why Ooma has the call blocking feature available for residential customers but not for business. Call block is a handy feature for both home and office and should be available. I keep getting calls from a fax machine! It's annoying and I have not had time to sit down and figure out how to use the call blocking security feature. So, Ooma, if you are listening please add the call blocking feature for business customers as well. We need it too! Oh, and make it simple to activate. It seems that even the simplest of tasks on your system requires a Masters in Engineering to make it happen. KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid. We are busy enough without having to stop and perform some drawn out steps in order to accomplish something very simple. Thanks.

vgiordano

Re: Call block

Post by vgiordano » Mon May 21, 2018 1:25 pm

I would love to have this feature. I settled for buying from Amazon a call blocking device that, with a splitter off of my phone, seems to work.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01 ... UTF8&psc=1
Ooma Office since September 2015
Fiber internet
2 base stations with 2 linx, 5 Yealink T21's

vgiordano

Re: Call block

Post by vgiordano » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:32 am

Ooma Office since September 2015
Fiber internet
2 base stations with 2 linx, 5 Yealink T21's