Have a time clock when only calls in your contacts can ring

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
switz
Have a time clock when only calls in your contacts can ring

Post by switz » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:55 pm

A great way to not get unwanted calls but still be able to get calls on your contacts list would be having a time clock function where I could pick the time and day of the week to "open" up the line to all incoming calls (those I know and don't know) to only callers I have on my list. Or, even better would be if I could lock up incoming calls during certain times and days only allowing those I enter to a list. Folks that work nights would appreciate this as the phone could stay on only for emergency calls from certain people during the day. Or, it would really stop robo calls at night. My elderly mother keeps getting calls in the evening and it is driving her nuts. She has resorted to putting a lamp timer on her phone turning it off at certain times each night. I don't like this as it means she can't make emergency calls out.

This would be an easy thing to do I would think. I know that there is a way to have only contact calls come in but this shuts down the phone to other valid calls.

Come on Ooma, you are great, be even greater!