Poll: SIP who wants it, let your voice be heard

Something on your mind? Want to give us feedback on something in particular or everything in general? Tell us how we are doing!
davery23
Poll: SIP who wants it, let your voice be heard

Post by davery23 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:22 am

I've been loyal for 10 years now. My Telo v1 is still functional (knock on wood) and while the Premier pricing is still slightly cheaper than most big name sip providers the only feature I stay with Ooma for is the blocklist functionality. I take my Telo analog port out into my FXO on my Cisco 3821 ISR so I don't get voicemail from Ooma. It basically rings forever since my Cisco answers the line from Ooma's perspective.

Now everyone reading and responding to this poll needs to understand Ooma is not likely going to setup SIP trunking and continue to offer features like premier voicemail, and call blocking. This would likely have the most basic services only (Free US or Canada calls, Call logs, E911 {where available}). I would accept that if all I had to pay was taxes and fees and a small SIP fee per line.

If you want Ooma to offer a SIP trunk service that may be more expensive than the basic cost but less than the yearly Premier subscription, let them know here, and let them know what you think it should cost. Keep responses short 10 words or less if you have a comment to improve the service they might offer.

davery23

Re: Poll: SIP who wants it, let your voice be heard

Post by davery23 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:24 am

Taxes & Fees
+up to $2.50 per line/mo

:idea: Ability to change SIP credentials from web page